- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Information Security Compliance Analyst
Are you an information security SME looking for a new and interesting challenge?
SC clearance, or BPSS clearance with the ability to obtain SC clearance is essential.
As an Information Security Subject Matter Expert the successful candidate will:
- Establish security compliance requirements in respect of commercial terms and conditions, applicable legislation, standards and guidelines
- Liaise with IT and business stakeholders to confirm current security arrangements and maintain a Systems Security Plan
- Undertake gap analyses, comparing current security arrangements to the established requirements. Identify security vulnerabilities, and liaise with technical specialists and business leads to identify potential solutions. Engage with the project management community to devise plans for implementing those solutions, and oversee their introduction into service
- Develop Risk Managed Accreditation Document Sets and Security Operating Procedures, and support systems accreditation
- Evaluate subsequent ongoing service operations to ensure the controls remain fit for purpose
- Support development of System Security Plans, Risk Managed Accreditation Document Sets, Cyber Improvement Plans and Security Operating Procedures
- Render security compliance advice to internal stakeholders, and liaise with systems architects and business managers preparing Security Management Plans for bids and projects.
experience in the defence and aerospace industry covering:
- Secure commercial, MoD, US, or NATO a systems
- Security evaluation and accreditation support, including interaction with MoD Accreditors.
The successful candidate will have an IT services background including knowledge of some or all of the following:
- Commercial IT systems security
- NIST-800-171, FedRAMP and DFARS 252.204-7012
- MoD Industry Security Notices and Def-Stan 05/138
- Cyber Essentials
- Cybersecurity questionnaires
- Formal accreditation
- ISO9001 and 27001 family
- GDPR and HIPPA
- Export control and ITAR
- Systems engineering, covering:
- Infrastructure, networking, servers, end-point devices, storage, Email, SharePoints, software operating systems, applications and web-browsing
- A range of security enforcing functions
- Cloud storage
- Physical security
- Bid preparation, project lifecycle management, IT service delivery and supply chains.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.