- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
IT Support / Application Analyst
IT Support/Application Analyst required for a 3 month contract based in North Hampshire.
Working for a high-profile Global organisation, you will provide high level IT Support and co-ordination for Application Management processes, in particular for IT Security related topics such as penetration testing and vulnerability tracking and reporting.
This role is an exciting opportunity within an experienced team to progress their technical landscape by supporting and assessing current internal system and application processes. You will be an integral part of the support function across multiple work-streams by taking ownership of IT Security and vulnerability issues. You will be involved in all aspects of the process from analysis to penetration testing of applications across various technologies (web, mainframe, windows server) through to helping to implement recommendations and solutions.
* Providing IT Support in a large scale organisation (preferably to regional teams)
* Process oriented support, tracking multiple work-streams across different subjects
* Tracking and reporting of vulnerabilities on Oracle database and Web infrastructure (Weblogic, Glassfish, Payara)
* Co-ordination of penetration testing of applications across various technologies (web, mainframe, windows server).
* Preparing reports for management level - data analysis within Excel and the ability to report technical information to a non-technical audience.
This role is to start ASAP and will pay between £275 - £350 per day ltd/umbrella per day depending on your level of experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.