- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Software Asset & Compliance Analyst
I have an exciting opportunity for a Software Asset Analyst to join a Defence & Space company based in Christchurch during an exciting period of growth.
This is a new role that has been created due to growth within the company and is a great opportunity for a Software Asset Analyst with exposure to governance/compliance.
The role involves co-ordinating the software compliance activities - ensuring full compliance and software licencing arrangements, as well as supporting the wider IS compliance arrangements.
- Risk Analysis
- Gap Analysis
- Stakeholder management
- Supporting IT purchasing
- Software Configuration Management
- Software & Security compliance
- Reporting on progress and compliance against licence t&cs
- Exposure to SNOW Software Asset Manager
- ServiceNow ITSM tooling
- Configuration control
- End User licencing agreements
- Audit/quality assurance activities
- Exposure to ITIL processes
This is requires candidates to be clearable to SC level - and as such candidates must have been a resident within the UK for a minimum of 5 years.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.