- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
See yourself working with an awesome energy tech start up that is looking to change the status quo of how you manage your energy?
Python Developer - 3 months contract
Networkers are working alongside a start-up that specialises in AI, Data Acquisition and Blockchain within the energy sector. They are using cutting-edge technology to unlock unique smart home insights that are transforming the way in which people manage their energy, and challenging the status quo with a disruptive blockchain-based platform.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be involved with:
- Architecting and maintaining the structure of our existing acquisition and analysis hub which is written in Python on a custom Linux platform
- Writing modular and maintainable Python code for a resource limited platform
- Helping Architect IoT solutions
- Restructuring non-trivial code including a lot of Data-Science engines
- Writing a lot of tests on unit component and end-to-end level
- Exposure to the Linux command line and bash
- Building CI pipelines and deployment tools in general
- A cross functional approach covering backend, frontend and machine learning
- Python 2.7/3.x
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.