- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
C++ Software Engineer - Broadcast
C++ Software engineer role working on multiplatform applications for multimedia processing. Ideal for proficient C++ developers interested in real world problem solving. Experience of Audio, Video or DSP would be ideal.
C++ Software engineer role working on multiplatform (Windows, Unix and MacOS) applications for multimedia processing. Ideal for proficient C++ developers who are platform agnostic and interested in real world problem solving. Experience of Audio, Video or DSP would be ideal.
This is a back end software development role which will be ideal for C++ developers who enjoy working across a range of platforms, solving interesting, new problems regularly and enjoy variety in their role.
If you have any experience in Broadcast, Audio/Video processing or Software applications for DSP (This is very much not an embedded software role) that would be ideal but training can be provided to develop you skills on a good foundation of C++ programming skills. The applications predominantly interact with Cloud based services so any experience in this area would also be beneficial.
The company is well established and employee owned meaning that you will have a real opportunity to influence the company direction and focus through quarterly companywide forums, there are some great incentives to excel and a strong community feel throughout the business.
Essential skills and qualifications
- Strong foundation of C++ development skills
- Experience working with debugging, analytic tools and revision control software
- Good communication skills with a preference for collaborative working environments.
- Desirable skills and qualifications
- Experience developing for third party API's
- Knowledge of video/audio formats and processing
- Experience of development for cloud services
- Experience of OpenCL programming or similar
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.