- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Senior Application Support Analyst (Java)
A company that specialises in large technology transformation programmes for public, defence and aviation organisations are looking for a Senior Application Support Analyst to join them in their Farnborough office.
Want to work for a company who undertake huge projects which have a genuine effect on the world around you?
A company who specialises in developing large scale technology transformation programmes for public, medical, defence and aviation organisations are looking for a Senior Application Support Analyst to join them in their Farnborough office.
They're really busy with an exciting new project and need someone to lead a small project team to transition operational application services over to them from another company. You won't need management experience or this position (although it would be a bonus).
In this role you will get involved in all aspects of transition support, which will include learning the application and working with the software architect to build a detailed understanding of the application.
The ideal person for this role:
* Someone from a Java development background
* A good understanding of dev and test environments and builds
* Has Worked with overseas dev teams (US in this case)
**Please note: You will need to be eligible for security clearance (SC) to be applicable for this position**
What will you get in return?
* Salary of up to £60,000 (this is flexible depending on experience)
* Flexible working
* Individual development plans, coaching, mentoring and excellent training opportunities
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Private Medical Insurance
* 25 days Annual Leave
* Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme).
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.