- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
A Business Analyst is required for 3 months (likely to be extended) based in Kingston Upon Thames.
The Business Analyst is required to work across Business Operations to understand business key business functions by capturing, analysing and documenting current state process data, as well as support Project Leads and Operational Teams by providing analysis of data through the use of statistical tools, identifying areas for improvement and growth. The BA will also assist in educating teams in the effective measurement of performance, creation of KPI's and use of the data provided and will work with other staff members as appropriate and comply with adopted business analysis standards and practices.
Skills and Experience required -
* Business analysis qualification or equivalent experience
* Understanding of change management principles
* Understanding of project management methodology
* Professional qualification, or able to evidence knowledge and understanding of appropriate business disciplines such as HR, finance, law, marketing, communications
* Knowledge of principles, practices, policies and procedures relating to business planning, and financial/organisational management
* Strong IT skills including the use of Excel, Visio and dashboard/database software (i.e Tableau).
* Good written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
* Negotiation and influencing skills
* Problem solving skills.
This role is outside the scope of IR35 and will pay £33 per hour (Ltd/Umbrella)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.