- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Security Consultant - Automation & Cyber
A highly reputable Pharmaceutical organisation is requiring a Security Consultant who has strong proven experience & background with Automation & Manufacturing control systems.
A highly reputable Pharmaceutical organisation is requiring a Security Consultant who has strong proven experience & background with Automation & Manufacturing control systems along with experience within Firewall rules, logging, monitoring, IDS/IPS & troubleshooting, and specifically Checkpoint or Palo Alto.
Key Deliverables of the Role:
* Work with Manufacturing Sites, Engineering and IT teams to analyse existing OT Firewall rules and then (where required) define, implement and test new OT Firewall rules to make these networks more secure
* Assess and approve new OT Firewall rule changes requested by other parts of the business, to ensure these are appropriate and secure
* Analyse, define and implement new structures for existing OT Firewall VLAN's to ensure they align to defined internal segmentation principles
* Develop & implement reference architectures for standard services and applications within the OT environment
Skills & Experience required:
* Automation / Controls Engineer experience
* Have completed specialist training in OT Cyber Security (eg SANS ICS410)
* In depth expert knowledge of diverse range of Manufacturing Automation / Operational Technology (OT) systems, with specific knowledge of:
- Control systems from a wide range of vendors (PLC, DCS, SCADA)
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (Data historians, EBR, OEE, SAP)
- ISA Standards (ISA 99/IEC62443, S95, S88)
- Communication networks and protocols (Serial, Profibus, Ethernet)
* Broad general knowledge on IT applications and infrastructure with specific knowledge on several of the following:
- IT Networks (switches, routing, firewalls)
- Firewall rules, logging, monitoring, IDS/IPS & troubleshooting (Checkpoint & Palo Alto)
- Enabling services (e.g NTP, SMTP, patching, AntiVirus)
- System integration technologies (OPC, XML, middleware)
- Server infrastructure (VMWare ESXi, storage)
Role can be based at either Brentford, Middlesex or Ware, Hertfordshire but once established 50% remote working is available. Contract for 12 months initially, paying £650-£700 per day LTD depending on experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.