- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Network and Voice Engineer
I am looking for a Network and Voice Engineer (perm role) to work for a well-known established company in the South East.
The main purpose of the role will to be responsible for the resolution through 2nd and 3rd line support for all Network & Voice related issues. The Senior Network Engineer is responsible for managing the high availability networks & voice infrastructure and associated operational services in line with the agreed Service Level Targets. Assisting in the transition of all Network services and operations from an IT provider to the in house newly formed Network Operations Team through to Transformation of the Network services.
Working with the other IT teams, such as Server Infrastructure, Application Management, Security, the Service Desk, Strategy & Architecture and the project delivery teams to ensure close alignment and engagement in implementing major developments and enhancements within the existing IT infrastructure.
Knowledge and experience -
- Experience in designing, deploying and supporting enterprise CISCO networking infrastructure this will include; Switching, Routing, DNS, DHCP, Firewalls, Wireless, Wifi, UCS, VOIP, Networking Monitoring, Call Manager, ASA/PIX, MPLS, Wan Optimisation, CoS, and DWDM.
- Dealing with major Global Comms suppliers.
- Cloud Platform experience.
- Network Security and GDPR experience.
- MCSE qualified (preferred).
- Familiarisation of Network & Voice Managements tools such as Solarwinds.
This role will appeal to someone who is looking to progress their career within Voice Networking alongside working with big Networking characters.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.