- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Head of Technology
Head of Technology, up to £150k + bonus & benefits, Southampton. Key Skills: Head of Technology, Data, Software, Applications, Finance, HR, General Ledger Transformation, Agile, SDLC, Senior Stakeholder Management.
Head of Technology
Salary: up to £150k + bonus & benefits
Contact: Sab Choudhury, 01489 882 516
You are a forward thinking technologist who is used to leading large scale change whilst being highly knowledgeable in technology. You will have a background in technical delivery either from a software development or data analytical background and have grown into a leadership role. You have a proven ability in both Finance and HR systems with a strong preference of having delivered a General Ledger transformation. You are used to working in highly complex environments and dealing with challenging stakeholders. You have worked in Agile environments and understand how to increase and drive Agile adoption into delivery.
The Head of Technology will transform, support and continuously improve IT business service offerings and products by delivering change at the right speed for the business, utilising traditional, Agile and DevOps techniques where applicable, enhancing the end customer experience while delivering on the business' strategic goals and outcomes; all whilst maintaining the resilience, performance and supportability of the systems in Finance & HR.
- Experienced leader, able to inspire confidence and build high performing teams
- Deep subject matter expertise (both business and technology) essential in Finance & HR
- Strong technology background, including significant experience managing development and technical teams and deliverables including new and emerging technologies
- Must have technical experience in: Data, Software, ERP
- Experience driving innovation and challenging the status quo
- Credible experience of complex technology change delivery (both agile and waterfall)
- Proven experience of working with, managing and delivering through third party suppliers.
- Considerable experience managing competing priorities and developing innovation led strategy.
- Financial services experience essential
- Effective, professional written / presentation skills essential
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.