- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Cyber Security Analyst / Engineer
Great opportunity to get into industrial cyber security
Looking for candidates with a background in these areas with a necessary cyber security focus. Not all areas are expected in a single candidate but multi-skilled applicants are desirable.
Skills most desirable right now:
- Windows desktop and server with Active Directory Domain Services - Both configuration from scratch and management of existing.
- Experience with group policy based configuration.
- Experience with associated services such as PKI certificate authority, network policy server, and windows server update services.
- With enterprise endpoint protection technology - Sophos and Symantec experience highly desirable.
- Virtual infrastructure supporting above.
- VMware ESXi with vCenter experience highly desirable.
- Virtual and physical system backup and replication strategies and technologies.
- Server hardware / infrastructure design, configuration, and management.
- Experience with storage technologies (DAS SAS, NAS, SAN) and connectivity (SAS, iSCSI, NFS, FC, FCoE) strongly desirable.
Other desirable skills:
- High performance resilient LAN/WAN networks design and configuration.
- Network security segregation experience essential (firewalls, application gateways, DPI, IPS/IDS).
- Vendor agnostic approach required by major enterprise/industrial vendor specific experience (e.g. Cisco, F5, Hirschmann, Rockwell) is acceptable.
- Knowledge and experience with Industrial Assets and protocols (e.g. Modbus TCP, Profinet, Ethernet/IP (CIP) strongly desirable but not essential at recruitment
- Experience with industrial redundancy protocols (e.g. MRP) desirable.
- System operational monitoring.
- Central logging - SIEM, NMS, Syslog, SNMP etc for automated security and performance alerting.
- SQL server deployment and administration.
- Experience with SQL HA clustering / availability groups.
- Effective SQL backup and maintenance regimes.
Experience in the application of the above in the industrial automation environment is highly favourable but not essential.
Industry training / certification e.g. Cisco, Microsoft, SANS / GIAC, IEC/ISA 62443 desirable. Qualifications not essential for a candidate with suitable proven success in industry. Experience is essential at this level, candidates at any academic level without industry experience will not be suitable.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.