- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Solution Architect - Salesforce
This Salesforce Solution Architect will be responsible for the overall technical design and integrity of the multichannel Salesforce system configuration and help drive the ongoing development and continual improvement of the processes and systems.
Joining a nationally operating PLC business at a time of exciting change, this Salesforce Solution Architect will be responsible for the overall technical design and integrity of the multichannel Salesforce system configuration following its recent implementation and help drive the ongoing development and continual improvement of the processes and systems.
- To be the technical lead and responsible for the overall technical design and architecture of all the Salesforce system components across Projects, Change and BAU activity.
- To be responsible for the future strategy of the Salesforce solution and ensure alignment across all proposed projects.
- Ensure that the system is accurately documented, and all proposed changes are in line with the Salesforce strategy and technical architecture standards in an efficient and effective manner.
- Be responsible for all software assurance processes relating to Salesforce and ensure documentation and standards are met at all times.
- To act as the key point of contact for liaising with Salesforce, partners, and IT team on all system-wide design and governance matters, including best practices and software developments.
- To be responsible for the overall Salesforce system administration, including maintenance of system parameters so as to ensure the continued, effective and reliable operation of all system modules.
- To maintain knowledge and advise on the future software releases from Salesforce and how it impacts our implementation.
- To carry out development and configuration activities as and when required
This role will require you to be able to demonstrate proven experience delivering within a similar role and extensive knowledge of the multiple Salesforce Solutions. Experience of Agile approach to projects and a working knowledge of CRM best practices and implementations are also required.
You will also need to possess strong communication skills, excellent stakeholder management and a proactive attitude with the drive and ambition to improve processes and see tasks through to completion.
On offer is the chance to join a large business who have invested significantly within their technology arena and looking to strengthen further the department with this senior appointment. Reporting into the Director of IT, this is a visible and influential job role.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.