- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Integration Developer (SC Cleared)
A leading defence contractor is requiring an Integration Developer.
A leading defence contractor is requiring an Integration Developer who has the ability to design, develop and test interfaces to transfer data between databases, both within and across networks. Experience of working with both Oracle and SQL Server databases, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and XML files are required.
This role will require the person to hold full Security Clearance (SC) prior to working onsite. You must currently hold or be eligible and willing to obtain SC. You must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship and have lived and worked in the UK for a minimum 5 year period. If you are unsure as to whether you are eligible, please contact me to discuss.
* Undertake analysis of business requirements, working with customers to prepare solution designs and specifications for self and others to meet customer requirements.
* Design and build software and software modifications to meet business requirements using agreed standards and tools to achieve a well-engineered result.
* Provide technical third line support for supported applications and services.
* Ensure configuration and change is managed and controlled throughout software development lifecycle.
* Produce required documentation to support all phases of the system development process.
* Maintain local software quality documentation to ensure TS800 standards are met.
* Provide timely updates to task managers on the status of assigned deliverables.
* Retain knowledge of latest programming and design techniques.
* The Company may require you to fulfil any other reasonable duties aligned to your position from time to time in line with business needs.
* Experience of software development using some or all of the following technologies:-
.NET (both Framework and Core)
C#, PowerShell, T-SQL
Azure DevOps Repos
Azure Integration Services + other application Azure services, e.g. Function Apps, Cosmos DB
* Experience of using some or all of the following Development toolsets and supporting technologies:-
IDE's (e.g. Visual Studio, SSDT, VS Code, SSMS)
Test tools (e.g. MSTest, SpecFlow, tSQLt)
Build & Release tools (e.g. Azure DevOps Pipelines)
* Experience of software development in some of the following areas:-
Cloud SaaS services, e.g. HR, ERP, CRM
On-premise COTS systems, e.g. AMS, GIS, CAD
Locally developed custom applications
* Experience of working with third parties e.g. developers, customer departments, end-users
* Has experience of making informed technical judgements and decisions relevant to this role
* An understanding of the importance of good Information Management
* Working knowledge of Computing and IS/IT trends and technologies.
* Good understanding of programming languages and their application.
* Working knowledge of the Company Quality and Safety Systems.
* Understanding of Software Configuration and Design Methodologies.
* Able to set requirements and proposed solution into the context of the wider business and CIO arena
Contract for an initial 12 months paying up to £65 per hour LTD/Umbrella based on a 40 hour week.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.