- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Do you want to join a company who are in the midst of an exciting IT transformation, where you can significantly add value and help shape the initiative?
A major utilities company are seeking an Oracle DBA (ideally with SAP processing experience) to help shape an innovative IT transformation. This is an opportunity to join a household name brand amidst one of the largest projects of its kind ever undertaken on the South Coast, which will propel the business into becoming industry leaders as they cultivate a fresh approach to IT.
This position is part of a brand new team which is being especially built to deliver end user IT support alongside strategic and tactical projects. Ideal candidates will have solid experience of Oracle Database Administration, including hands on configuration and integration. You will need to have a thorough understanding of configuration dependencies and integration points between different functional modules of SAP. The role will be expected to liaise with the Solution Architecture, Service delivery and project delivery counterparts, to ensure that the applications are supported & projects are delivered to the highest standards, and as such stakeholder management & relationship building ability are a must have.
- Excellent experience of Oracle Database Administration
- Excellent technical knowledge and experience in SAP ERP Modules
- Experience of working in large scale and complex SAP ERP environments
- Good Utility industry work experience with SAP ERP project implementation
- Good functional knowledge in UK Payroll rules and in HMRC Legislative topics.
- Good understanding on Linux & Windows operating systems & Oracle Databases
- Experienced in using Transport Expresso to support SAP transport process
- Good understanding on SAP system backup and System refresh
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary, company and performance-related bonus
- Generous pension with up to 9% company contribution
- Life assurance payment equal to twice your annual salary
- Private healthcare
- The opportunity to work on a substantial, organisation wide IT transformation
If you like the sound of this role and think you have what it takes, please apply through the vacancy or contact me on Millie.Dorrington@networkerstechnology.com for more information.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.