- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Business Analyst / Project Management Trainer - Birmingham
Experienced in Project Management OR Business Analysis and have prior experience in Training others within either of these sectors?
Experienced in Project Management OR Business Analysis, and have prior experience in Training others within either of these sectors?
We are recruiting for a Business Analyst / Project Management Trainer in Birmingham, on behalf of one of the UK's Leading Tech Training firms.
You do NOT need to have experience in both Business Analysis & Project Management - there is a lot of cross-over between the two within apprenticeship training & our client can train you on any areas you are unfamiliar on.
- Training groups of Level 4 Project Management & IS Business Analyst apprentices from our clients training centre in Birmingham (mixture of practical & theory delivery)
- Responsible for the delivery and continuous improvement of training programmes and developing/enhancing materials as required.
- You will be Training learners for 2/3 days per week most weeks, with the other days allowing you time for planning, developing materials & upskilling yourself.
- The role will be heavily Birmingham based, but you may be asked to cover a few lessons in Manchester at times, although this will be rare.
The Ideal candidate:
- Industry experience working as a Business Analyst or Project Manager
- Some form of Training or Coaching experience (ideally within apprenticeships, but not vital)
- The want to learn - our client is looking to train this person up in all areas of PM & Business Analysis
Salary & Benefits:
- Starting salary of up to £45,000 (negotiable with apprenticeship exp.)
- Travel paid at 45ppm from home
- 25 days holiday + bank
- Ongoing CPD
To apply or find out more - please get in touch:
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.