- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Networkers are working with a leading blue chip organisation that is looking for a talented Scrum Master that has the ability to drive new product to market. This is a 6 months contract.
Scrum Master needed - 6 Months contract
An experienced Scrum Master is required to resolve the blockers and facilitate the development and self-organization of the teams. The Scrum Master is required to actively support teams using agile ways of working and will be working in an innovative commercial team.
The ideal candidate will have excellent proven experience in driving a new product to market, ideally working within a startup environment.
- Facilitate the team to turn the product backlog into working functionality, responsible for enacting agile values and practices, removing impediments, promoting team communication, assisting in the improvement of engineering practices and tools, enabling the team to improve productivity.
- Maximise the throughput of the teams: help deliver business value for products and services sooner.
- Be a servant leader of the teams: removing any blocker.
- Encourage the teams to collaborate more.
- Proven experience of working as a Scrum Master
- New product delivery
- Fundamental understanding of adaptive, iterative, and incremental development, backlog management, agile planning, agile metrics, velocity, Scrum roles and events
- Proven experience of unlocking the value of team commitment to delivery and enabling the synergy of the team
- Good knowledge of Azure DevOps or similar
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.