- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Service Desk / 1st Line Support Analyst
Service Desk / 1st Line Support Analyst is required for 3 months (likely to be extended) based in Portsmouth
Working for a high profile Public Sector organisation, inside of IR35 you will be based within a central Service Desk Team, accepting and resolving customer queries as a front-line service for the IT Service.
* Dealing with inbound IT queries by phone and email
* User Account Administration including setting up new starters, leavers, group shares, Active Directory, shared access and Outlook permissions.
* Troubleshoot and fix 1st line queries, escalating more complex queries to the 2nd line team
Skills/Experience required -
* Able to write clear and concise incident / problem reports.
* Active Directory / Windows administration.
* Microsoft Office - intermediate/advanced (2003/2007/2010/2013/2016)
* Windows 7 & 8.1 and 10
* Using the telephone in a service desk environment.
* Using a Service Desk logging system.
* Supporting users of software applications.
This role is working inside of IR35 and will pay £9.08 p/h PAYE or £11.30 p/h Umbrella/deemed ltd
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.