- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Fancy working on a huge digital project within a leading retails business on the south cost?
Test Analyst needed - 6 Months
Networkers have partnered with a leading retail business that is going through a huge digital transformation that are looking for test analysts to grow their QA team.
Work within Agile/Waterfall teams to perform functional and regression testing in the supply and manufacturing of IT services. Provide software confidence testing and repeatable deliveries, in line with the wider delivery functions.
- Own the creation and execution of functional testing on various Digital Projects
- Execute functional tests against Web, UX devices and Retail POS systems.
- Create reusable SQL commands to query databases
Essential skills include
- 5+ years of functional testing experience
- 5+ years of testing experience with Websites and UX Devices in an enterprise environment.
- 2+ years of SQL testing
Desirable skills include
- ISEB/ISTQB Test foundation certificate or equivalent qualification
- Experience of Waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies.
- Experience with JIRA and HP ALM
- Experience with continuous integration processes.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.