- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Project Support Manager, Project Office Manager - Brexit
Are you an experienced Project Support Manager / Project Office Manager with a commercial awareness of international trade and experience in pulling together complex reports and planning documentation? Then this could be for you!
My international client is currently undertaking due diligence and preparations for all eventualities around Brexit and require a commercially minded Project Support Manager to help pull together a complex commercial deliverable around this.
Skills required include:
- Multiple internal and 3rd party stakeholder management
- Project scheduling and tracking
- Delivering to specific timescales and exceptional accuracy
- Generation of new processes and procedures to support outputs
- Maintenance of ' single source of truth ' data and database
- Understanding of how a multinational business operates across borders:
- including customs regulations and procedures
All aspects are of equal importance.
- Specific knowledge of Authorised Economic Operator procedures is highly desirable
Candidates may be required to travel to sites around the UK
If this sounds like you then please apply!
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.