- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Our client is now looking for a Business Analyst to join them in Milton Keynes
A client facing senior business analyst is required to work within our client's financial services team, delivery a full life cycle of a project to implement an eSavings solution. The project includes solution design; the definition, review and implementation of Change Requests and interface to a wider set of banking solutions, including externally sourced components.
Role and Objectives
The successful candidate will be expected to work as part of the Financial Services
Solutions Delivery team, and interfacing to the client and other delivery teams, both on and off shore.
- Actively participates in the development of new services business opportunities that result in profitable revenue growth
- Fills a functional role to analyse requirements and build quality solutions that meet the requirements and advises clients on Solution offerings, strategy, designs, implementation approaches and alternatives / trade-offs
- Works with client technical staff during the requirements definition and implementation to finalise requirements and resolve issues
- Identifies opportunities for follow-on business and assists in creating change orders
- Supports delivery of advisory services, strategic planning activities and business case development within Financial Services
- Provides input to technical estimates created with standards tools, portfolio Work
- Breakdown Structures, statements of work and industry standard estimating techniques
- Is responsible for the solution integrity within the assigned solution area for the engagement
- Maintains knowledge of technologies, industry trends, standards and analysis techniques
- Provides input on implementation status and changes to risks, estimates or schedule
- Collaborates with BA peers to efficiently resolve requirements issues, improve requirements quality and share high quality information.
- Relevant IT implementation experience.
- Sufficient exposure to clients across a variety of industries and domains
- Problem solving and analytical
- Persuasive and influential
- Strong business acumen
- Business modelling (e.g. Business Process Swim-lanes)
- Requirement analysis and definition (Use Cases / Business Requirement Specifications)
- Ability to facilitate client workshops
- Strong communications skills with the ability to interface with all levels of internal and client project teams.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Previous experience as a senior business analyst or business architect in a client-facing capacity (e.g. having worked for a software vendor, software consultancy or solution provider)
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Leading the design and implementation of large scale software implementations
- Industry knowledge of the Savings / eSavings domain, combined with broader financial services working knowledge
- Understanding of the regulatory and competitive impacts on savings
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Familiar with project management concepts including agile development, project scheduling, risk management, estimation, Work Breakdown Structures, requirements management / traceability, Change Management, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Business Analysis certification (e.g., BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.