- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Break/Fix Hardware Engineer
Our client is now looking for a Break/Fix Hardware Engineer to join them in London
The successful candidate will provide hardware support, both remotely and deskside on IT products within the required Service Level Agreement (SLA). To meet our customer needs and a diverse working environment, the role calls for a degree of flexibility and an expectation that the core working hours are spent on customer sites.
- To replace desktops, laptops and monitors as like for like and enabling a quick resolution with minimum inconvenience to the end user
- Perform Break fix on all desktop equipment
- To perform IMAC activities
- Complete all allocated calls and maintain regular contact with call schedule
- To diagnose problems accurately using all the available resources and technical knowledge
- To provide timely, quality solution keeping the customer updated and escalating if required
- Refer to relevant procedures to perform role
- Ensure administration is satisfactory and up to date
- To carry out other tasks as requested by Team Leader
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
- Familiar with DOS, Windows XP/7, WordPerfect, MS Office and Desktop
- Knowledge of PC setup and installation
- Experience in desktops, Laptops and Servers
- Experience with Cisco Network.
- Experience on storage systems and software ranging from NetApp, 3PAR, Isilon and EMC
- Working on Router and Switches
- Experience of PC Hardware, including Port Addressing, Memory, Devise installation, Upgrading and Configuring
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.