- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Service Delivery Analyst
I have an exciting opportunity for a Service Delivery Analyst to join a UK leading retail company with a global presence. The role is a fantastic opportunity to build on a career within IT Service Management.
In this role you would be involved with supporting the wider Service Management team with a number of projects and BAU activities within a specific portfolio of work.
This well-established company have a fantastic open plan site where collaboration is encouraged across teams and departments. They have a strong internal ethos of promoting from within and are undergoing an exciting period of change and growth within the digital market.
- Put in place SLAs and ensure they are met or exceeded
- Introduction of new services is effective
- Maintain the Service Portfolio
- Producing Service Reports
- Exploring SLA breaches
- Charing customer review meetings and documenting
- Management of Service Improvement Plans
- Customer satisfaction analysis
- Ability to interpret data
- Ideally coming from a retail and/or multi-vendor IT sourcing environment
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.