- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
IT Project Manager
Are you an IT Project Manager looking for a new challenge within a globally operating business? Can you demonstrate a proven background delivering IT Projects whilst maintaining effective workign relationships with varied stakeholders?
This IT Project Manager job role represents a great opportunity to join a successful Global business based near Canary Wharf in London. This is an additional role to the current Project Management function and reports into an impressive Portfolio Manager.
This Project Manager job role will require you to be able to demonstrate a proven experience delivering projects across a varied IT project pipeline, skills such as:
- Planning and controlling all activities in the Project Plan, including those to be carried out by any contractors.
- Ensures that project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives.
- Ensuring that the project team activities are completed in accordance with the Project plan.
- Ensures that the project progress is aligned to the Project Delivery Framework and the governance structure therein.
- Production of the Project Initiation Documentation and initial Project Plan.
- Production and of the initial Project Risk and Issues lists.
- Identifying and scheduling resources where identified as needed.
- Prepare project status reports, and keep management, clients and others informed of project status and related issues
Ideally you will be able to support your Project Management experience with a professional Project Management qualification such as Prince2 and possess a good knowledge of MS Project.
On offer is an excellent opportuntiy to develop within a project management role that will provide you with the autonomy but internal support to succeed.
Apply now for more information.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.