- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
IT Infrastructure Trainer - Basingstoke
Are you an IT Professional looking to become a Trainer? Or are you already an IT Trainer or Coach who is looking to work with a smaller caseload in a more flexible & relaxed training role?
Alderwood are currently working with a 'not for profit' IT Training origination who are looking to appoint an IT Trainer/Coach in the Basingstoke/South East area.
- Train, mentor, support and manage a group of 20 Level 3 IT apprentices
(All apprentices will be from an Infrastructure / Networking background, so you must have occupational experience within this field)
- Will be responsible for visiting these learners within their places of work (Basingstoke, Reading, Oxford, Farnbrough, Portsmouth Southampton areas) providing on the job coaching & mentoring for them
- You will also carry out classroom based training (practical & theory) to the apprentices from our clients site in Basingstoke
- You will be based from home on your non-training days.
What you'll bring:
- A strong background within IT
- Good customer service skills - this is vital for the coaching side of the role
- Teaching/Training experience is desirable but not essential
(Our client will pay to put you through a Training qualification if you don't already hold one)
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to move from the IT industry into a training role, or for someone who is looking to work with a smaller number of learners, in perhaps a more relaxed environment that a 'not for profit' organisation can offer.
The role will allow you to work with a caseload of just 20 apprentices (max) from a wide range of employers, including some large international companies. Our client prides themselves on providing top class customer service for their clients.
Salary & benefits:
- Starting salary of up to £35,000
- All travel paid for at 45ppm (from home)
- Home based when not training
- A fully funded Teaching/Training qualification
To apply or discuss further, please contact Ryan Hammond on:
01489 873484 // Ryan.email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.