- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to join a digital agency designed to service one of the largest UK-owned organisations in Manchester.
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to join a digital agency designed to service one of the largest UK-owned organisations in Manchester. Their platform serves approximately 52 million customers every year and has recently begun a major digital transformation journey.
The platform is designed to hit customers with a new approach and rapidly deliver new digital experiences to create the ultimate user experience!
As part of the development team, you will be responsible for designing and implementing solutions during all parts of the lifecycle and implementing clean code, continuous deployment and rapid value delivery on a daily basis, whilst ensuring that core principals of the team is adhered to.
The successful candidate will have experience with working in fast-paced environments and can demonstrate a passion for the code they produce both in at work and in their spare time. The company values the desire to learn and prides themselves on the moto that they can teach their employees tools, not character.
This position will offer you the ability to work in an agile company alongside the infrastructure specialists, QA specialists and other members of the development team.
What's in it for you?
This position offers generous salary packages of up to £60K+ plus holiday allowance, a great pension scheme, bonus and other great benefits such as an onsite gym & table tennis, casual office wear and travel discount.
The Essential Tech:
- Strong C#/.NET experience
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI
- Knowledge and experience of working with an ORM (e.g. NPoco, Entity Framework)
- Good understanding of OOP, clean coding practices, SOLID principles
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen appetite for self-development and continuous improvement
- Working in a continuous integration/deployment pipelines
- Working with TDD/BDD patterns
- Developing automated UI tests (Selenium, Appium, calabash etc.)
- Web Performance testing/optimisation
- Dotnet core (2.x)
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply below or contact me directly for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.