- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Data Analyst Skills Coach - London
Are you an experienced Data Analyst or Data Scientist? Do you have experience in Coaching or Training learners? Would you be interested in become a Data Analyst Skills Coach for one of the UK's Leading IT Training providers?
One of the UK's leading IT Training Provider's is looking to appoint a Data Analyst Skills Coach in the London area.
- This person will be responsible for managing, coaching & mentoring a caseload of Level 4 Data Analyst apprentices (caseload will be made up of 35 apprentices)
- Curriculum will include all areas of data analysis + an introduction to Machine Learning. Most common tools covered are SQL, R & Power BI (don't need to be expert in all)
- Coaching will consist of a mixture of face-to-face, online & remote coaching sessions for the apprentices (60 - 70% of the coaching can be done online & remotely - you can do this from home)
- All face-to-face coaching will be carried out within the apprentices places of work (across London)
- It is your job to provide the highest quality of coaching & mentoring to the learner, to enable them to successfully complete & achieve their apprenticeship.
- You will be the main point of contact and manage the relationship between the Learner and Employer, so it is important that you have good customer relationship skills.
The Ideal candidate:
- Experience working as a Data Analyst or Data Scientist
- Training or Coaching experience
- The ideal candidate will have worked with or trained on: SQL, Power BI, R & Python (or as many of these as possible)
- Experience within apprenticeships would be a plus, but is not vital.
Salary & Benefits:
- Starting salary of £45,000 - £50,000 (negotiable)
- Travel paid at 45ppm from home
- 25 days holiday + bank
- Ongoing CPD
- Access to a designated pension scheme
To apply or to find out more, please get in touch:
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.