- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Data Analyst Skills Coach - North East
Do you have experience working as a Data Analyst? Do you have experience in Coaching or Training learners? Would you be interested in become a Data Analyst Coach for one of the UK's Leading IT Training providers?
One of the UK's leading IT Training Provider's is looking to appoint a Data Analyst Skills Coach in the North East area.
As a Data Analyst Skills Coach, you will be responsible for coaching & mentoring a caseload of Level 4 Data Analyst apprentices, through a mixture of face-to-face coaching sessions within the apprentices' workplaces (North East England), and online & remote coaching sessions (from home).
You will be responsible for building a portfolio with them, which evidences all of the technical units you have coached them on throughout the Data Analyst apprenticeship journey. This will then be assessed by BCS - who will decide whether they have gained a pass, merit, distinction or fail. You will be targeted on how many learners you can get to pass successfully.
You will be the main point of contact and manage the relationship between the Learner and Employer, so it is important that you have good customer relationship skills.
The Ideal candidate:
- Experience working as a Data Analyst or Data Scientist
- Training or Coaching experience
- The ideal candidate will have worked with or trained on: SQL, Power BI, Tableau, SQL, R & Python (or as many of these as possible)
- Experience within apprenticeships would be a plus, but is not vital.
- Someone who wants to learn - our client prides themselves on upskilling their staff whilst also allowing them to train others.
Despite being one of the most established, this company are still one of the fastest growing Training provider's in the UK, which means great opportunities for people looking for genuine career progression.
Our client is also looking to move into Machine learning & other areas of Data Science, so this is a great opportunity for anyone looking to become upskilled in those areas too.
This is a full time (Mon-Fri) permanent role & you will be based from home.
Salary & Benefits:
- Starting salary of £40,000 (negotiable with apprenticeship exp.)
- Travel paid at 45ppm from home
- 25 days holiday + bank
- Ongoing CPD
- Access to a designated pension scheme
To apply or to find out more, please get in touch:
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.