- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
A highly reputable FMCG organisation is requiring a Qlikview Developer.
A highly reputable FMCG organisation is requiring a Qlikview Developer to design, develop and maintain a suite of Qlikview dashboards that display various forms of HR data for various customers across the organisation, including new Dashboard design and development.
The critical requirements therefore are:
* Deep understanding and experience of dashboard design and development using Qlik (Qlikview is essential, Qliksense would be a bonus)
* Deep understanding and experience of database management and administration (SQL experience is highly desired)
* Ability to consult with various types of stakeholders to scope requirements and translate these into effective dashboard designs (End User experience)
* Strong project management skills and ability to prioritise work across multiple ongoing projects simultaneously
Contract for an initial 6 months, paying up to £550 per day depending on level of experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...