- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
EMarketing Campaign Specialist
Our client is one of the most innovative brands in the world. Mobile phones. High-end TVs. Smart watches. Millions of people use their products daily. They inspire and empower a digital revolution with their cutting edge technologies
You will work in a newly established CDM Operations Team supporting marketing activities for 20+ European countries.
As a Campaign Specialist, you'll operate in a fast moving and challenging environment within an international team of experienced best in class professionals building, testing and launching our multi-channel marketing campaigns in Adobe Campaign platform.
The Campaign specialist is responsible for creating email marketing campaigns following industry's best practices. You'll set up requested personalisation and segmentation rules, optimise and execute marketing communications and create KPI's reports that evaluate campaign's effectiveness to constantly improve and evolve performances.
We are always keen to push industry boundaries and we work with the most innovative technologies, therefore a willingness to learn is crucial. The successful candidate shall have good communication skills in order to cooperate effectively with both the internal team and external stakeholders.
We expect you'll be a detail-oriented individual able to work with a high degree of accuracy as you will be preparing high volume campaigns and performing quality assurance ensuring all customers will receive a high quality message.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Well organised with a high level of attention to detail
- Good communication skills and willingness to learn
- Some experience in digital marketing, CRM or web development
- University degree or equivalent
- Ability to work independently as well as cooperate with other colleagues and being a dedicated team player
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet tight deadlines
- Adobe Campaign experience strongly preferred (Note: experience with other major campaign management solutions such as IBM Silverpop, Unica, Salesforce, ExactTarget, Responsys also taken into account)
- Campaign management experience
- Email marketing & CRM experience
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Communications
- R&D investment creating 5G job opportunities
As the race to 5G heats up, telecoms giants are investing huge money in creating a 5G-enabled network. With huge investment,...
- Why demand is growing for 5G-ready telecoms engineers
New research predicts there’ll be 22 million new 5G-related jobs by the year 2035. Find out what particular skills are in hi...