- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Required: Project Manager, up to £500 per day, 3 months, Southampton. Key Skills: Project Manager, Retail, Store Roll-out, Infrastructure, Test, Cutover, Stakeholder Management, Agile, Meraki, Servers, EPOS, Retail Stores.
Project Manager - Retail Stores
Rate: up to £500 per day
Duration: 3 months initial contract
Contact: Sab Choudhury, 01489 882 516
You are a proven Retail Project Manager who has worked on Cutover and Test projects rolling out new store infrastructure technologies. You have experience of delivering Retail EPOS, Meraki, Servers etc. into stores and you are able to deliver in Waterfall or Agile methodologies. You have a proven ability in managing stakeholders of all levels and have tangible experience of delivering in store Retail infrastructure projects.
- Proven ability as a Project Manager - Agile & Waterfall
- Extensive experience in the Retail sector
- Tangible experience delivering: Meraki, EPOS, Servers etc.
- Understanding of store roll-outs and Retail Infrastructure
- Used to delivering in both Test and Cutover projects
- Excellent comms & stakeholder management
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.