- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
NATS is a leading air navigation services specialist, handling approximately 2.2 million flights a year, covering the UK and eastern North Atlantic.
- Producing Verification documentation - Verification activity plans, test scripts, requirements cross-referencing matrices, test reports etc.
- Defining the environments and conditions under which all verification activities will take place.
- Providing assurance evidence for whether the system under test meets the project requirements.
- Leading Test Readiness Review meetings, Observations Review Boards and actively contributing to other project meetings
- Working autonomously to both manage and execute the required testing activities in order to provide that assurance evidence.
- Investigate and diagnose problems and propose solutions
- Perform testing at required levels of the V model for one or more systems
- Proficient in the selection and use of test tools, diagnose test failures and provide results and recommendations
- Maintain test tools and test environments
- Perform quality and validation audits
- Act as a focal point to provide technical expertise for one or more systems
- Liaise with key stakeholders to provide support and improve understanding of requirements
- Provide estimates to team leads as required achieving a particular change and contributing to the planning activity.
- Working with supplier organisations to ensure a consistent approach to verification activities for the change.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.