- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Data Analyst Trainer - London
Do you have experience working as a Data Analyst? Do you want to become a Data Analyst Trainer for one of the UK's Leading IT Training Providers, training the next generation of Data Analyst's coming through?
Alderwood are currently recruiting on behalf of a one of the UK's Leading IT Apprenticeship Providers who are looking to appoint a Data Analyst Trainer in London…
- This person will be responsible for Training Groups of Level 4 Data Analyst apprentices, from our clients training site in central London
- The role will involve a blend of teaching, practical exercises, supporting self-study activities and assessment
- There may also be the requirement to go out and train on-site for some clients within London (there are some very cool clients to visit too!)
The Ideal candidate:
- We are looking for someone who has experience working as a Data Analyst or Data Scientist, who also has additional training or teaching experience.
- The ideal candidate will have worked with or trained on: Power BI, Tableau, SQL, R & Python
- Experience within apprenticeships would be a plus, but is not vital.
- Someone who wants to learn - our client prides themselves on upskilling their staff whilst also allowing them to train others.
Our client is looking to move into Machine learning & other areas of Data Science too, so this is a great opportunity for anyone looking to become upskilled in those areas.
This is a full time permanent (Mon-Fri) role.
Salary & Benefits:
- Starting salary of £55,000
- 25 days holiday - with the ability to buy more holiday days
- Life Assurance (4x your basic salary)
- Private Medical insurance
- 3 free training days of your choice
- Season ticket loan
- Discounted gym membership
- Group income protection
To apply or find out more, please get in touch: email@example.com // 01489 873484
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Big Data
- How AI specialists help lead the education revolution
Growing demand to introduce AI-focused technologies into classrooms is providing more opportunities for Data Scientists, Big...
- 5 high paying AI jobs and the skills you need to get them
Expert in AI? Chris Rosebert details five of the highest paying jobs in the AI field and how you can earn yourself these imp...