- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Software Development Trainer - Leeds
Are you a qualified Teacher / Tutor / Trainer with Software Development experience? Are you interested in becoming a Software Development Trainer for one of the UK's Leading IT Training organisations?
One of the UK's leading Training Providers are looking to expand their delivery team by bringing in a Software Development Trainer in Leeds....
- This person will be responsible for Training Groups of Level 3 & Software Development apprentices, from our clients training site in central London
- The role will involve a blend of teaching, practical exercises, supporting self-study activities and assessment
- You will be will be responsible for the delivery and continuous improvement of training programmes and developing/enhancing materials as required.
- You will be Training learners for 2/3 days per week most weeks, with the other days allowing time for planning, development & upskilling yourself.
The Ideal candidate:
- Someone with Software Development experience in industry
- Teaching or Training experience
- Someone who wants to learn & upskill themselves - our client will provide full CPD
Salary & Benefits:
- Starting salary of up to £45,000 (DOE)
- 25 days holiday + bank
- Ongoing CPD
- Access to a designated pension scheme
To apply or find out more:
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.