- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Windows 10 rollout support officer
A Windows 10 Rollout engineer is required in a 10 month contract based in East Surrey.
This role is working inside of IR35
Working for a large public sector organisation you will be working as part of the Windows 10 roll out team in providing a high quality customer focused IT upgrade service to the Trust.
Role responsibilities :
* To provide a high quality and responsive Windows 10 upgrade service (swop-out or upgrade) using predesigned procedures, including being customer facing
* Report any Windows 10 issues back to the IT diagnostics team
* Build Windows 10 computers as instructed following predesigned procedures
* Demonstrate approved end user advice as instructed
* Provide verbal updates and reports to the Project Manager as required
* To upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 by either an in place upgrade or a swop-out, as instruction according to the plan
* To assist in the bookings for IT project work packages regarding the installation of new systems and upgrades, ensuring minimal disruption for users
* To be responsible for analysing basic IT system issues
* assist in ensuring that IT systems are configured and used within approved guidelines
* be responsible for ensuring that IT hardware / software is maintained and configured in line with procedures and guidance
You MUST be able to drive and have your own transport as there may be travel to multiple sites (local - expenses paid)
This role will start ASAP and will pay £9.53 per hour PAYE or £11.55 per hour Umbrella inside of IR35
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.