- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
SAP Finance Analyst
Required: SAP Finance Analyst, up to £45k, Manchester. Key Skills: SAP Finance Analyst, SAP Functional Analyst, Concur, Ariba, ECC, SAP Systems, SAP Master Data, SAP Configuration, Stakeholder Management.
SAP Finance Analyst
Salary: up to £45k + bonus & benefits
Contact: Sab Choudhury, 01489 882 516
You are a proven SAP Finance Analyst with a proven ability in SAP implementations and excellent knowledge of one of or all of the following: Ariba, Concur, ECC. You are keen to join an organisation that will provide you with a constant variety of projects and work with all level of stakeholders. You are used to working in complex SAP environments and have an interest in developing your Finance capability / knowledge. You will have exposure to working with all departments and enjoy being part of a focused team.
As the SAP Functional Specialist you will provide expert business process capability to the organisation, you will be a functional expert in SAP Finance, implementing best practice for specific level 2 Core Finance related processes.
- Strong accounting skills and good understanding of finance core processes
- Experience of one or multiple of the following: Ariba, Concur, ECC
- Good understanding of SAP Finance Master Data and SAP authorisation principles
- SAP Technical knowledge & Configuration experience
- Ability to work closely with key finance stakeholders and propose solutions as part of issue resolution
- Ability to interact and integrate with the wider SAP landscape
- Suit Part/Qualified Accountant and Educated to Bachelor level or equivalent
- Comfortable engaging with stakeholders of all levels
- Strong relationship building skills
- Experience of a SAP ERP implementation would be advantageous
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Project Management and Business Change
- 7 ways to progress your IT project management career
Looking to take the next step in your project management career? Project management recruitment specialist Sarah Flageole sh...
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.