- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Continuous Improvement Project Lead
An exciting job opportunity to join a Continous Improvement programme as a Project Lead designed to drive improvement and change to systems and processes via targeted projects.
My client is a globally operating business based in Oxford and a job opportunity has arisen to join a large Continuous Improvement Programme as Project Lead on a permanent, full-time basis. This role sits within a team of four and will be tasked with leading Kaizen event based improvement projects, as well provide support to other Lean trainees within the team.
- Planning and facilitating regular Kaizen events and managing the delivery of improvements using Lean Six Sigma methodology.
- Assist in the scoring and prioritisation of continuous improvement ideas
- Measure and track benefits of delivered improvements
- Provide support to Lean trainees; provide coaching in Lean methodology and encourage participation in Continuous Improvement activities
- Communicate progress and effectiveness of projects to stakeholders
Key Skills / Experience:
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification
- Proven experience leading continuous improvement projects
- Experience leading Kaizen events, able to demonstrate the benefits realised
- Excellent understanding of DMAIC
- Confident communicator with excellent stakeholder management skills
On offer is a visible and influential job role that will play a key role in the improvement to the internal operations of this business.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Project Management and Business Change
- 7 ways to progress your IT project management career
Looking to take the next step in your project management career? Project management recruitment specialist Sarah Flageole sh...
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.