- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Software Development Trainer - Bedfordshire
Are you a Software Developer interested in becoming a qualified Software Development Trainer, working for one of the World's leading IT & Software Training organisations?
We have an opening with one of the World's leading IT Training Providers who are looking to appoint a UK based Software Development Trainer.
Please be aware that you do NOT need to have teaching experience to apply for this role. Our client is looking for a Developer who would be interested in becoming a Trainer & will provide all the training needed for that person to become a qualified Teacher/Trainer.
- You will be trained up by our client's award winning training team to become a qualified & experienced Software Development Trainer.
- Once trained, you will be teaching commercial Software Development courses to a wide range of learners
- Around 70% - 80% of the role will be in the Bedfordshire area, the other 20/30% will be within their Netherlands & Germany training centres.
- 1+ years industry experience within Software Development
- Flexible with regular travel to the Bedford area, and Germany & France occasionally.
Salary & benefits:
- Starting salary of £40,000
- All travel & expenses paid for
- 232 working days per year
- Time off after each teaching session to avoid you becoming burnt out
- Healthcare with private NHS dental care
To apply or find out more - please get in touch:
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.