- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
A brand-new broadband company is opening an office in Portsmouth and they're looking for .Net Developers to join them as they bring ultrafast gigabit broadband to the UK.
If you're an energetic, passionate .Net developer who is looking for an exciting change, this could be the job for you.
The company have received multi-million-pound funding to grow their business from concept, through to driving the deployment of full fibre networks in the UK.
Your job will be to develop robust core systems, to deliver a stable and scalable infrastructure platform for the business and 3rd party suppliers.
Being one of the first employees of this company comes with many benefits. Not only will you have freedom of expression, but your ideas will also have a huge impact on the business. As the business grows, so will your team and therefore the opportunities for sustained career progression are vast.
What will I be doing?
- Support the company's external customers and internal employees through the design, development and implementation of innovative systems
- Develop robust core systems, delivering a stable and scalable infrastructure platform for the business
- Develop and improve interfaces to 3rd party applications via RESTful API's
- Extend core systems via IoC and MVC in Microsoft C#
- Improve processes and workflow contributing to increases in efficiency and delivery of value to customers
- Demonstrate excellence in software design/configuration, problem-solving and debugging/fixing issues
- Ensure alignment to coding and configuration standards
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL advantageous
- Have an understanding of application server architecture
- Demonstrate strong communication and facilitation skills
What skills are required?
- 2-3 years of C# Development experience
- Visual Studio
- REST APIs
- Ability and willingness to get stuck in with different technology stacks if required
- Excellent problem-solving skills
This position is paying up to £50,000 + performance-based bonus. Flexible working is available.
For more information, please contact Liam Grady.
Liam.Grady@Networkerstechnology.com | 01489 898 864
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...