- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Junior C# Developer
Our client is looking for a Junior developer to join a team responsible for building and supporting a range of bespoke applications
- Translate application storyboards and user cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Participating in the development of innovative solutions for the client
- Identifying problems and potential resolutions to support end user
- Working closely with other team members to analyse and resolve issues relating to interfaces between various system components
- Providing thought leadership on the application of new and emerging technologies within the environment.
We are looking for a junior developer that possesses skills in most of the following (or equivalents):
- TDD/BDD, e.g. Jasmine, Cucumber, mocha
- SQL Server (including Stored Procedures, T-SQL, etc.) or equivalent
- Scripting languages, e.g. PowerShell
- Development patterns/frameworks, e.g. MVC, MVVM, Angular, Knockout
- Understanding of Object Oriented development concepts
- Understanding of Web service development concepts
- Knowledge of CRM would be welcomed
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...