- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager required for a 12 month contract (possibility of extending) based in North Hampshire.
Working for a leading Financial Services organisation you will be involved in a Retail Contract Management (RCM). This will involve the implementation of changes to evolve and modernise core transactional systems in line with the corporate objectives for application digitisation
* Componentising software and making functions available across a series of platforms.
* Implementing frameworks to support Microservice architectures that form a common technology base for multiple applications.
* Automating manual processes and modernising interfaces.
* Modernise core processes to make them scalable and robust. This will involve migrating a number of processes that are completed on clients and migrating them to server implementations.
You will also be involved in End-to-end delivery of a business or compliance project on the 2019 project portfolio in accordance with the agreed plan using agile methods.
For this role you need to have the following experience:
* Proven track record of delivering large-scale projects on time using both waterfall and agile methodologies.
* Experience of working on IT Technology change projects
* Proven ability to operate in a complex systems landscape working with both legacy systems and microservices.
* Prince2 / MSP Practitioner qualifications desirable.
* Financial Services and/or Automotive experience highly desirable.
This role is to start ASAP and will pay between £350 - £400 ltd/umbrella per day depending on your level of experience.
Experience of working on IT Technology change projects
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.