- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Exciting 3 month contract working for a leader in life science and healthcare. Java developers, please read on!
Full Stack Java Developer - 3 month contract
Networkers are working alongside a Global leader in their field! This company focus all their efforts on Life Science & Healthcare.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the design and delivery of a new web-based software platform that will help deliver growth in one of our key e-commerce channels. This role would suite a self-motivated developer who has a minimum of 4 years full stack development experience and is used to working without supervision.
Experience and Technical Skills
The successful candidate should have:
- A minimum of 4 years' experience delivering software solutions in an enterprise setting
- A solid understanding of software development principles and techniques
- Ability to choose appropriately between applying best practices versus taking a pragmatic delivery approach
- Knowledge of a significant number of the following technologies is desirable:
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...