- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Application Support Analyst
A 12 month Fixed Term Contract Application Support Analyst job role joining a globally operating business, based at the offices in Surrey.
The job role of Application Support Analyst is to be a go to function for internal stakeholders to resolve process issues, queries, and request process innovation to aid the maxmisation of opportunities.
Key skills and duties include:
- Day to day support for digital E-Comerce platforms, EPOS and Supply Chain solutions
- Working alongside key business stakeholders, Identifying business needs and requirements and translating them into proposals for enhancements or business process improvements
- Assist in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of new features and functionality
- Troubleshoot Digital and Omni issues and engage appropriate parties as necessary. Lead resolution, diagnosis, and communication during high severity situations.
- Devleop strategies to log, debug, prioritise and deliver solutions related to business needs.
- Implement early warning systems to indentify potential problems with exsiting business processes.
- Proactive monitoring of business processes with logging of bugs followed through with prompt resolution
- Devleop clear communication channels with business owners to ensure they are fully informed of any potential issues or concerns
- Provide guidance and best practice to Change Management team to ensure new initiatives incorporate relevant standards and monitoring tools.
Essential to this role is a strong mix of technical and functional experience in eCommerce systems including product information management, order management, payment processing, content management and front end UI.
Excellent knowledge of web platforms and systems integration and a detailed knowledge of the major business processes in the sales and manufacturing industry are also required to be successful in any application.
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to join an excellent, globally operating business that will provide both challenge and development.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.