- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Design, develop, maintain and debug marine navigation equipment, including radar displays and electronic chart equipment running on Windows and written in C#. Products support both the commercial and naval markets.
- Windows desktop application development using C#, preferable using Windows Forms.
- Proven track record of picking up existing projects quickly (circa 500 KLOC).
- Multithreaded software development using low-level primitives.
- Following quality management processes.
- Working to deadlines.
- Full-lifecycle software product development of marine navigation products, focusing on design, implementation and test.
- Provision of technical assistance to internal and external stakeholders.
- Occasional liaison with internal and external stakeholders, potentially including suppliers.
- Occasional travel both within the UK and further afield.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...