- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
We are working with an outstanding Healthtech start-up company who are looking to change the way people manage their total-body health.
They are looking for someone who believes in their product and understands how their skills will not only benefit the company but also the people that use their healthcare product.
They have an open environment where you will be encouraged to learn new technologies and are always looking to invest in upskilling their team.
You should have:
- Experience working with Vue.JS frameworks.
- A good understanding of modern CSS and pre-processing (Stylus).
- A good understanding of how to write well-structured and well tested code.
- Experience with working with RESTful APIs.
- Experience working with dynamic languages and frameworks e.g. Ruby/Rails, Python/Django.
- Hands on experience with React and Vuex or Redux.
They are offering a competitive salary with a wide selection of benefits.
If this looks like this could be the role for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch as I'd love to hear from you.
For more information, please contact James Irvine: James.Irvine@Networkerstechnology.com | 01489 898117
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...