- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Networkers are workign with a leading Engineering and Defence business that are looking for Java Developers on a contract basis based out of their office in Southampton
Java Developer - SC Cleared
Networkers is working with a leading engineering and defence consultancy that is looking for multiple Java Developers to join their team in Southampton.
The ideal candidate will be working within their exciting R&D team solving technically challenging problems using the latest technology. You will need to hold current Security Clearance at SC level for this role.
- Java 8
- Spring Boot
- Apache Maven
- Junit unit testing (Java library)
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7+
Nice to have
- Vue.js - preferred, ReactJS/AngularJS experience workable
- Jest unit testing
- Standard Linux skills (package management, configuration, networking, etc.)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...