- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Required: Project Manager / Business Analyst, up to £475 per day, Birmingham. Key skills: Project Manager, Business Analyst, Agile, Service Management, Stakeholder Management, Business Intelligence, MI, Data Warehouse, Insurance Systems.
Project Manager / BA
Rate: up to £475 per day
Duration: 9 months
Contact: Sab Choudhury, 01489 882 516
You are a proven hybrid Project Manager / Business Analyst delivering complex Agile projects specifically relating to Data. You have a proven ability engaging with all levels of stakeholders and used to managing/working with 3rd party suppliers. You are a credible PM with an ability with for a highly detailed approach. You are able to engage with difficult stakeholders and you have a natural collaborative approach in your delivery style.
The Data Product Manager will own and manage the delivery of a number of key products within the Data Platform. The Data Platform incorporates a wide scope of products including BI and MI databases, Actuarial DataMart, Ceded RI systems, Exposure Management systems and Document Management. The current scope of products related to this role includes Ceded RI and Exposure Management system changes and to drive forwards our Document Management strategy. The role requires excellent communication skills, both to work with a team comprising of internal and outsource resource and with a number of business stakeholders to drive forward initiatives.
- A proven track record of delivering complex solutions and/or multiple project work streams across business and IT within the financial services industry, and preferably within the insurance sector.
- A proven track record of delivering IT projects, covering the use of internal resources, third party (packaged) solutions and outsourced services.
- A proven track record of delivering system integration projects.
- Budget Management of product/projects exceeding £1M.
- Use of various analysis and project management frameworks covering scope definition, planning, budgeting, reporting, management of risks and issues.
- Experience working with an Agile methodology and Product delivery.
- Worked on Data centric projects both as a BA and a PM.
- Preference having worked on Insurance Data Products.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Project Management and Business Change
- 7 ways to progress your IT project management career
Looking to take the next step in your project management career? Project management recruitment specialist Sarah Flageole sh...
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.