- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Product Owner required for a 12 month contract (possibility of extending) based in London.
Working outside of IR35 for a high profile Public Sector organisation, as Senior Product Owner, you will be accountable for analysing, prioritising and translating business requirements into technical units of data and analytics work that are implementable by a Scrum Agile development team. The role holder is accountable for the creation and ongoing maintenance of the product backlog ensuring that stories are appropriately sized and include sufficient information to enable development of high quality software. The role holder provides Agile expertise to ensure backlogs are well maintained, prioritised and managed, acting as an effective conduit between the development team and the business stakeholders, should any technical issues or ambiguities arise and further ensuring that expectations of sponsors and stakeholders are met.
The Senior Product Owner will be a specialist in one of the following product areas:
* Back office revenue solutions such as payments, rating, master data, data processing, integration
* Front-end user interface systems such as portals, CRM, mobility platforms
* Transport specific solutions such as GIS, asset management, rostering/scheduling
* Data Products including the construction of data warehouse/analytics solution (for roles in Data and Analytics)
This role is to start ASAP and will pay between £375 - £435 ltd/umbrella per day depending on your level of experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.