- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Data Modeller required for a 12 month contract (possibility of extending) based in London.
Working outside of IR35 for a high profile Public Sector organisation, as Data Modeller you will be part of an Agile development stream which is accountable for the creation and maintenance of conceptual, logical and physical data models for the Data and Analytics (D&A) develops being worked on within their stream. Reporting to the Lead Data Modeller as part of a virtual team, the role holder provides expert knowledge into the Agile Development Stream.
* Responsible for creating models to the standards defined by the Lead Data Modeller in both process and documentation
* Creation and maintenance of data models within the model repository
* Creation of Physical and Logical data models in line with the Conceptual model and therefore in line with the Data and Analytics Strategy.
* Generating the Data Definition Language (DDL) used to create/amend the database schema for each environment it will be implemented into
* he migration of legacy data models into the D&A target model, including importing existing data models from new sources to generate a data model
* Detailed working knowledge of Business Intelligence, Data warehousing, Data modelling and dealing with big data
* Knowledge of star schema structure & design, understanding of Kimball & Inmon data warehouse design
* Understanding of Agile development approach
This role is to start ASAP and will pay between £375 - £435 ltd/umbrella per day depending on your level of experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- Experts needed to help organisations migrate IT services to the cloud
As businesses look to migrate their IT services to the cloud, Andy Slater comments on how skilled cloud professionals can he...