- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Data Visualisation Developer
Data Visualisation Developer required for a 12 month contract (possibility of extending) based in London.
Working outside of IR35 for a high profile Public Sector organisation, you will be responsible for the successful development of dynamic, powerful visual analytics and reporting that help support evidence based business and operational decision making.
Forming part of a scrum agile team, the Data Visualisation Developer will develop to specification, unit test and implement new reports, dashboards and applications with rich interactive graphics, data visualisations and charting.
* To undertake the maintenance of existing and development of new visual analytics, reports and applications in line with the strategy set by the Chief Data Officer
* To develop powerful visual analytics and reporting using industry best practice so that each solution delivered is performant, meets business requirements and definitions
* Working with their scrum agile team members, to undertake and support unit and regression testing of visual analytics and reporting
* To develop to estimated timelines or update management of deviations to these estimates. To raise critical technical issues to the Development Stream Lead/Technical Delivery Manager that may impact on the timeline.
* Extensive use of and highly skilled in an industry leading reporting software using Microsoft Power BI, IBM Cognos, SAP Business Objects XI and/or Oracle OBIEE / Hyperion technologies
* Able to write/read complex SQL / ETL queries
* Has worked within the data and analytics industry as an data visualisation developer for at least 5 years, preferably in a large scale data warehouse team;
* Experienced in reporting with traditional DWH and new Cloud methodologies.
This role is to start ASAP and will pay between £375 - £435 ltd/umbrella per day depending on your level of experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.