- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Network Infrastructure Trainer - North West
Are you an experienced IT Professional? Do you have Training or Coaching experience? Do you want become an IT Trainer for the next generation Network Infrastructure apprentices coming through?
Our client, one of the North West's leading & fastest growing IT Training providers are looking to appoint an IT / Networking Trainer in the Manchester / Liverpool area.
- You will be responsible for Training & Coaching a caseload of 35 Level 3 Infrastructure Technician and Level 4 Network Engineer Apprentices
- All Training will be carried out from our client's Training centres in either Liverpool or Manchester on a monthly basis (up to you which centre you choose to work from). Training will involve a blend of teaching, practical exercises, supporting self-study activities and assessment.
- When Coaching, you will be expected to visit your learners within their places of work, providing on the job coaching for them (Liverpool, Manchester, Preston, Crewe)
- Online & remote coaching sessions will also be carried out for the apprentices (you can do this from home)
- You will be the main point of contact and manage the relationship between the Learner and Employer, so it is important that you have good customer relationship skills.
The Ideal candidate:
- Strong experience within IT support / Infrastructure / Networking
- Familiar with most areas Network Engineering or Systems Management
- Training or Coaching experience
- Experience of Training/Coaching apprentices
Salary & benefits:
- Starting salary of up to £45,000
- 35ppm paid from home
- 25 days holiday + bank
- Ongoing CPD
- Pension Scheme
To apply or to find out more, please get in touch:
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.